You pay no tuition fee in case you (applies to the academic year 2023/2024):
• hold the Polish Card or decision confirming that you are Polish descendant issued by Polish consul
• citizen of the Member State of the European Union, the Swiss Confederation or of the Member State of the European Free Trade Agreement (EFTA) – the parties to the European Economic Area Agreement as well as members of their family living in the Republic of Poland.
• hold permanent residence card or long-term EU residence
• hold temporary residence permit according to Art. 159(1) or Art. 186(1)(3) or (4) of the Act on Foreigners of 12 December 2013 (i.e. for the purposes of family reunification or long-term residence permit issued in another EU country or member of their family)
• hold refugee status in Poland or have been granted temporary or complementary protection in Poland
• hold certificate confirming command of Polish language at level C1, referred to in Art. 11a(2) Act of 7 October 1999 on Polish Language (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 931), i.e. certificate issued by the State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language
• spouse, ascendant (parent) or descendant (child) of Polish citizen residing in Poland
• have been granted NAWA scholarship
Other foreign students can be admitted on fee-paying basis
Payments can be made either in Polish zloty (PLN) or other major currencies (EUR, USD, GBP, CHF) by a direct money transfer into the University account specified below.
Payments in currencies other than PLN will be converted into PLN at a current exchange rate.
Please also check on your own the bank fees for the international transfer which you have to cover. If not, this may result in an outstanding fee balance for you to pay before admission is confirmed by the University.
Only after the complete payment is registered on the university’s account, the confirmation for visa purposes will be issued.
Payment to be made only after the announcement of admission results – so by a qualified candidate, who received a conditional offer letter from Admissions Office on candidate’s individual account at e-Rekrut system (in Messages section).
Prices for the candidates admitted from 2023/2024 academic year:
SEMESTER / ANNUAL TUITION FEE:
Applied Anthropology BA: 2 280 PLN / 4 560 PLN
Bioanalytial Technologies MA: 9 240 PLN / 18 480 PLN
Biotechnology BA: 5 640 PLN / 11 280 PLN
Biotechnology MA: 5 640 PLN / 11 280 PLN
European Studies BA: 4 320 PLN / 8 640 PLN
EU Law MA: 4 080 PLN / 8 180 PLN
Informatics BA: 4 440 PLN / 8 880 PLN
International Relations MA: 4 080 PLN / 8 160 PLN
Journalism and Social Communication BA: 4 200 PLN / 8 400 PLN
Philosophy BA: 3 360 PLN / 6 720 PLN
Philosophy MA: 4 680 PLN / 9 360 PLN
Theology (long-cycle MA): 4 080 PLN / 8 160 PLN
!!! Before making payment please check the exchange rate and bank fees.
!!! Do not use this account to pay the registration fee (there is a separate way to do it via e-Rekrut system).
Bank name: BANK PEKAO SA, III O/LUBLIN
Bank address: KRAKOWSKIE PRZEDMIEŚCIE 64, 20-925 LUBLIN, POLAND
Beneficiary account name: KATOLICKI UNIWERSYTET LUBELSKI JANA PAWLA II
Beneficiary address: AL. RACŁAWICKIE 14, 20-950 LUBLIN, POLAND
Account number: 58 1240 5497 1111 0010 7319 1758
IBAN: PL 58 1240 5497 1111 0010 7319 1758
Swift code: PKOPPLPW
Please put in transfer title: “tuition fee: your surname and name, name of the programme”
Upload the confirmation of making payment on your online candidate’s account at e-Rekrut system (Personal data –> Documents –> Scans of documents –> Add new).