You pay no tuition fee in case you:
• hold the Polish Card or decision confirming that you are Polish descendant issued by Polish consul
• citizen of EU or EFTA country, or a member of their family with residence in Poland
• hold permanent residence card or long-term EU residence
• hold temporary residence permit according to Art. 159(1) or Art. 186(1)(3) or (4) of the Act on Foreigners of 12 December 2013 (i.e. for the purposes of family reunification or long-term residence permit issued in another EU country or member of their family)
• hold refugee status in Poland or have been granted temporary or complementary protection in Poland
• hold certificate confirming command of Polish language at level C1, referred to in Art. 11a(2) Act of 7 October 1999 on Polish Language (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 931), i.e. certificate issued by the State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language
• spouse, ascendant (parent) or descendant (child) of Polish citizen residing in Poland
• have been granted NAWA scholarship
Other foreign students can be admitted on fee-paying basis
All prices are in Polish złoty (PLN) for the academic year 2021/2022 !!!
Before making payment please check the exchange rate and bank fees!
Payments can be made either in Polish zloty (PLN) or other major currencies (EUR, USD, GBP, CHF) by a direct money transfer into the University account specified below. Payments in currencies other than PLN will be converted into PLN at a current exchange rate. Please also check the bank fees for the international transfer which you have to cover. This may result in an outstanding fee balance for you to pay before admission is confirmed by the University. Payments to be made only by candidates who received a CONDITIONAL OFFER LETTER from KUL Admissions Office. Conditional offer letters are issued via e-Rekrut messages upon successful review of a candidate’s online application.
SEMESTER/ ANNUAL TUITION FEE:
- Applied Anthropology BA – 1 900 / 3 800 PLN
- Bioanalytial Technologies MA – 7 700 / 15 400 PLN
- Biotechnology BA – 4 700 / 9 400 PLN
- Biotechnology MA – 4 700 / 9 400 PLN
- European Studies BA – 3 600 / 7 200 PLN
- EU Law MA – 3 400 / 6 800 PLN
- Informatics BA – 3 700 / 7 400 PLN
- Journalism and Social Communication BA – 3 500 / 7 000 PLN
- Mathematics BA – 4 900 / 9 800 PLN
- Philosophy BA – 2 800 / 5 600 PLN
- Philosophy MA – 3 900 / 7 800 PLN
- Theology (long-cycle MA) – 3 400 / 6 800 PLN
Payments to be made only by candidates who received a CONDITIONAL OFFER LETTER from KUL Admissions Office.
Do not use this account to pay the registration fee (there is a separate way to do it via e-Rekrut system).
Bank name: BANK PEKAO SA, III O/LUBLIN
Bank address: KRAKOWSKIE PRZEDMIEŚCIE 64, 20-925 LUBLIN, POLAND
Beneficiary account name: KATOLICKI UNIWERSYTET LUBELSKI JANA PAWLA II
Beneficiary address: AL. RACŁAWICKIE 14, 20-950 LUBLIN, POLAND
Account number: 58 1240 5497 1111 0010 7319 1758
IBAN: PL 58 1240 5497 1111 0010 7319 1758
Swift code: PKOPPLPW
Please quote: “tuition fee: put your name and surname, name of the programme”
Then upload the confirmation of making payment at e-Rekrut system on your online candidate’s account (Personal data –> Documents –> Scans of documents –> Add new).