Take up a free Polish language course, get familiar with history and culture of Poland, learn the rights of foreigners in Poland, take part in interesting cultural events, and integrate with Polish and international students in your free time.
The Open Integration project is addressed to foreign students, who do not hold a citizenship of any of the European Union member states.
The Project is a chance to participate in events such as:
– Orientation week: 5-day cycle of workshops and lectures, which will smoothen your first days at the university in the new environment (date: 25th – 29th of September 2017)
– Polish language course adjusted to the needs of participants (carried out on basic, intermediate and advanced level), provided with free teaching materials and certificate (dates of beginning: September 2017, October 2017)
– Integrative and cultural trainings: cycle of courses introducing students to Polish history, culture and traditions (date: October 2017 – January 2018)
– Training of skills needed on labor market (date: October 2017 – January 2018)
– Common Room – the common space used by our participants and volunteers to meet, integrate, play games, read, study together and exchange experience – is situated in the Main KUL Building in the room 210 and available on every week day from 15.30 to 19.30.
Within it we also organize meetings such as themed evenings and cultural events like going to cinemas and theatres for free.
We are waiting for you!