Please note that the online registration is open and available on our website: http://kandydat.kul.pl/en/study-in-english/ The consultations and correspondence upon registration are held only via e-mail and your online account at: https://rekrut.kul.lublin.pl/ All your questions regarding admission please send to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates and Students Section is a subsection of the Office for Education at The John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin tasked with helping international students at KUL achieve the best university experience possible.
Our staff take care of the admission process for international students. We offer extensive support to international students at KUL. Our staff communicate in four different languages: Polish, English, Russian and Ukrainian.
Candidates and Students Section – Admissions Office KUL
Working hours: 7.30 am to 3.30 pm
phone: +48 81 445 42 16 – for English-speaking candidates
Collegium Norwidianum room no. CN-004 (ground floor)
Al. Racławickie 14, 20-950 Lublin
Admissions Office Team:
- Magdalena Pranagal, MA – Head of the Section
- Jana Laskowska, MA – candidates and students support in Polish, English, Russian and Ukrainian
- Paulina Liszka, MA – candidates and students support in Polish and English
- Magdalena Rak-Suska, MA – candidates and students support in Polish and English
- Witalij Rosowski, PhD – candidates and students support in Polish, Russian and Ukrainian, NAWA scholars